Library For All's "Run For Knowledge" 2017
We are a proud Charity Partner of the Rock n' Roll Marathon Series
This Fall, we Run For Knowledge. We invite our supporters in U.S. cities to run & walk in Rock n' Roll Half Marathon, 10K & 5K races to expand our digital library to children who need it most. Every team member will be asked to set a $750 minimum fundraising goal to support Library For All. Children across the developing world deserve a quality education and the opportunity to learn, dream, and aspire to lift themselves out of poverty.
- PHILADELPHIA Rock n' Roll 5K (SEP 16)
- PHILADELPHIA Rock n' Roll 10K & Half Marathon (SEP 17)
- NYC BROOKLYN Rock n' Roll 5 Miler (OCT 14)
- NYC BROOKLYN Rock n' Roll Half Marathon (OCT 14)
- ST. LOUIS Rock n' Roll 5K (OCT 14)
- ST. LOUIS Rock n' Roll 10K & Half Marathon (OCT 15)
- LOS ANGELES Rock n' Roll 5K & Half Marathon (OCT 29)
Your participation matters: Every $10 raised will give one more child access to our digital library for a full year.
What to Expect:
- Registration fee waived if the minimum $750 fundraising target is met (please see terms in registration form)
- Training program, team runs, team emails
- LFA "Run For Knowledge" T-Shirt
- Customizable fundraising page and fundraising best practices
STEP 1 : COMPLETE RACE REGISTRATION
STEP 2 : CREATE FUNDRAISING PAGE
To fully complete "Run For Knowledge" registration, please create your fundraising page (it takes 2 minutes!) You will be looped into team emails soon!
- Click: "Run For Knowledge" button below
- Choose: "Become a Fundraiser" then "Join a Team"
- Select the team page that corresponds with the city where you'll be running your Rock 'n' Roll Race
- Create your page:
- Fundraising Goal -- We ask all "Run For Knowledge" participants set a minimum fundraising goal of $750.
- Your Page's Headline -- We crafted a few sentences to help get you started, but encourage you to personalize this line to tell your story.
- Create account:
- Set up your account details using your Facebook profile
- Set up your account details using your email address and a password
- Complete your profile: Enter your first name and last name (as you'd like it to appear on your page!)
- You're ready to fundraise! Tips to get you started (& more on the way!)
- Use the platform -- Personalize your page with your story of why you Run for Knowledge
- Email your peers -- Feel free to use and personalize the email templates in the platform to send messages to family, friends, and colleagues to fundraise. Can't find the email portal? Click "Manage" at the top right corner of your fundraising page
- Share your page with the world -- Share your story with a link to your fundraising page on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.